BISP has been serving humanity for a long time in Pakistan. Like always it holds the back of the community with its initiative named “Ehsaas Humqadam Program.” It is serving the poor, underprivileged, and disabled people in society. Beneficiaries are getting a monthly stipend of 2000 PKR. Families that have a PMT score below 30 are the main target of this program.
If you or any member of your family wants to avail of this help then apply online for registration in this program. You can send an SMS at 8123 with your CNIC. This simple process of registration is carried out to help the needy. Once you confirm your registration apply online or visit the nearest Ehsaas center. It will be a small contribution from the government to improve your life.
8123 Ehsaas Humqadam Program 2023-2024
It is really getting difficult to make ends meet for an average family due to increasing inflation. Many individuals don’t have access to basic life necessities, especially the most ignored i.e., Disabled Souls. Till now there was no one who cared for them but now, God hears their prayers. On that Ehsaas Humqadam Program was initiated.
In response to the pressing need for targeted support during the ongoing pandemic, the Pakistani Government has launched this. The main objective is to care for Persons With Disabilities (PWDs). It is offering them a chance for some stability by providing a monthly stipend of 2000rs.
This program is also for low-earning families. If they have a score of below 30 in PMT (proxy means test) then they will also receive this stipend.
It is like a gift from the government to people who could use a little extra support. You see, sometimes life gets a bit tricky, and money becomes a worry. That is where the 8123 Ehsaas Humqadam Program comes in. It will help you to deal with financial problems. You get the money through a Payment Service Provider (PSP) that works with your phone.
Punjab Hamqadam Program
You were all alone in fighting inflation till the government of Pakistan started the Ehsas Humqadam Program. It is serving all over Pakistan but its main concern is Punjab. We know that Punjab is the largest province in population so it faces more inflation than usual. The government has charged a special team to rescue the people from poverty in Punjab. It is looking after the disabled person by giving them proper aid.
This program is similar to the Ehsaas Tahafuz Program which aims to help people with their medical expenditures. It is also known as the Sehat Sahulat Program.
Ham Qadam Program Registration 2023
We are here to give you a helping hand that will guide you through the registration process. If you are facing tough times and want a little extra support, follow these easy steps to online register for the Ehsaas Hamqadam Program 2023:
- Recall your ID card number.
- Type “HQ” followed by CNIC number on SMS i.e. “HQ xxxxx-xxxxxxx-x”.
- Now send it to 8123.
- The Hamqadam Program team will take it from there. They will use your information to make sure you are eligible for the program.
- If you want to apply then be patient, registration will start on December 03, 2023.
Remember it is all about making things a bit easier for you during tough times. So stay in touch until you receive a response from the team.
Ehsaas Humqadam program is only for marginalized people. To ensure that only the deserving are getting benefits from this program there a certain eligibility criteria. So if you meet these requirements, you are on the right track:
- You should be a resident of Pakistan. If you live here, you are in the right place to apply.
- If you or someone in your family has a disability, you are eligible. Disabilities can include physical, intellectual, or mental health challenges.
- The program uses a Proxy Means Test (PMT) to figure out who needs help the most. If your PMT score is 30 or less, it means you are facing economic challenges and could benefit from the program.
- You need a CNIC number.
- Proper documentation.
If you match these criteria, congratulations! You are eligible to join the program and receive the financial aid it offers
Check Online for the Humqadam Program
You are just a few steps away from checking the eligibility online. Follow these easy steps to check your eligibility online:
- Visit the official site.
- Look for a section that’s all about checking eligibility.
- Here enter your CNIC.
- Give it a click, and let you know if you are eligible.
- The website will quickly process your information and let you know if you are eligible for the Humqadam Program.
Hamqadam App for Registration
The program is trying its best to give you ease in the registration process. This app is like your personal assistant. It will help you through the registration process with just a few taps. But first, you need to install it.
- To start, click here to install the Humqadam app.
- After the installation process, tap on the app icon to open.
- Now here click the register button.
- Here you need to enter CNIC.
- Enter and within seconds your online status will be pop-up on the screen.
- Act accordingly.
Objectives and Benefits
BISP programs carry the hope of many people. It is a pathway to a better tomorrow. It has come with clear visions and goals to pursue. Let’s unleash what this program is about.
- The main goal is to provide support to persons with disabilities (PWDs).
- Lower the inflation.
- Alleviating Financial Stress
- Focusing on PWDs promotes equal opportunities and aims to reduce the gaps that might exist due to disabilities.
- Monthly stipend of 2000 rs.
- Easy to access with the Hamqadam app, 8123 web portal, and official site.
- It offers a sense of dignity and empowerment.
- Free medical to a disabled person.
Grab your phone and dial the Hamqadam Program Helpline number: 042 99 23 23 60
It is like calling a friend who knows all about the program and is there to help you out.
YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW
Pakistan’s government has set a budget of 3.5 Arab Rupees for the Ehsaas Humqadam Program 2023. If you or someone from your family is disabled or you have a poverty score below 30 then apply today. You can register online via the 8123 web portal.
To check the status online visit the official site and there enter your CNIC. This is the most convenient program to come so far. No matter the challenges, we are never truly alone on this journey called life