Broadening the Ehsas Program and BISP Pakistan Government has announced the Ehsaas Loan Program 2023. It works for underprivileged students and marginalized areas by providing interest-free loans same as the Ehsaas Scholarship Program. Prime Minister Mister Shahbaz Sharif has taken the initiative of Bila Sood Qarza via PPAF. It gives 8000 rupees monthly with the help of 1,110 loan centers.
Break the shackles of poverty by getting registered with PM interest-free loan schemes. If you want to start a new business or face financial crises in studies, register for the Ehsaas Loan Program online here. Here you will get the online registration form for 2023-2024. You can quickly return the loan in an extended period of 3 years.
Ehsas Loan Program 2023-2024
Are you a student seeking financial support or an unemployed citizen doing hand-to-mouth to meet the ends? A woman who wants to become independent in society? If so, then the Ehsaas Loan Program is designed to help all these concerns. It was started in March 2020 as part of the broader Ehsaas Program by Prime Minister Imran Khan.
There is a must-follow eligibility criterion to register for Ehsas interest-free loans. Citizens of Pakistan aged 18-60 fall in the criteria with a poverty score of 0-40. Register for the Ehsaas Loan program by visiting your nearest Ehsaas loan center. It mainly focuses on unemployed people looking for startups, deserving students, transgender people, and women.
Also if you are talented and deserving and in search of a helping hand apply online today for Ehsaas Sila E Fun Program.
Ehsaas Loan Program 2023-2024 Eligibility and Registration
Ehsaas Loan Program greatly relieves employees earning below forty thousand, students, women, specially-abled persons, and transgenders. It gives loans from 2000 PKR to 200000 PKR without interest. Beneficiaries can use this money to build a startup and give the loan in 3 years of easy installments. Follow the eligibility criteria and register yourself today for this program.
The following candidates are eligible for Ehsaas free of interest loans.
- A person with below 4000 rupees income
- Specially abled person
- Deserving students
- Poverty Score 0-40
- Age 18-60
- Pakistani citizens holding a valid CNIC
- The Ehsaas Loan Program reserves 50% of its loans for female candidates.
The person who fulfills the above criteria can apply for the Ehsaas Loan Program for the years 2023-2024. A 5 Lakh loan is allocated to support small businesses all around Pakistan. If your registration request passes through all the phases smoothly, you will receive a confirmation letter within 2-4 weeks.
The federal government of Pakistan has allocated 5 Billion of funds for giving Bila Sood Qarza to the needy citizens of Pakistan. These loans are provided in collaboration with 22 partner groups operating in Pakistan’s areas. Following are the methods to apply for the Ehsaas Loan Program.
- Ehsaas Loan APP is a well-known digital tool for registering for interest-free loans. It gives an easy-to-use interface. Here you will find the section on entering CNIC. Your request will be processed upon giving the required data, and you will be all done.
- Visit the official website of the Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund and follow the simple steps of filling out the registration forms. It may require personal information like your name, CNIC, and family members.
- To register, you can visit the nearest Ehsaas Loan Center, dedicated to helping and guiding common citizens.
- Lastly, use the 8171 web portal, which only requires entering a 13-digit CNIC number.
Collaboration of Ehsaas Loan with Groups
1,100 Loan Centers nationwide are established, committed to giving loans of Rs 10,000 to Rs 500,000 in 147 districts. These partner organizations, such as the Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund (PPAF) and Akhuwat, play a big role in implementing the program.
List of PPAF Partner Organizations
- Akhuwat Foundation (AF)
- Awami Development Organization (ADO)
- AGHAHE Pakistan
- CSC Empowerment & Inclusion Program (CEIP)
- Environmental Protection Society (EPS)
- Farmers Development Organization (FDO)
- FFO Support Program (FFOSP)
- Ghazi Barotha Taraqiati Idara (GBTI)
- Health & Nutrition Development Society (HANDS)
- Mojaz Foundation (MF)
- National Rural Support Program (NRSP)
- Organization for Poverty Reduction & Community Training Program (OPRCTP)
- Punjab Rural Support Program (PRSP)
- Rural Community Development Program (RCDP)
- SAFCO Support Foundation (SSF)
- Sustainable Development, Education, Rural Infrastructure, Veterinary Care & Environment (SERVE)
- Sayya Microfinance Company (SMC)
- Sindh Rural Support Program (SRSO)
- Thardeep Rural Development Program (TRDP)
- Initiative for Development & Empowerment Axis (IDEA)
- Center of Excellence for Rural Development (CERD)
- Khwendo Kor (KK)
- Balochistan Rural Development Society (BRDS)
- Participatory Integrated Development Society (PIDS)
Banks that are celebrating with the Ehsaas Loan Program
The Ehsaas Loan Program has established partnerships with several interconnected banks in collaboration with the government. These partnerships include renowned financial institutions such as the National Bank of Pakistan (NBP), Khushhali Microfinance Bank, and United Bank Limited (UBL). Following is the detailed list,
- National Bank of Pakistan (NBP)
- First Women Bank Limited
- Khushhali Microfinance Bank
- SME Bank Limited
- The Bank of Punjab
- Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL)
- Habib Metropolitan Bank
- United Bank Limited (UBL)
- MCB Bank Limited
- Faysal Bank Limited
Ahsaas Loan Program 2023 Helpline ہیلپ لائن
If you need any guidance and need help, you can contact the helpline using the following details:
Email: [email protected]
You MAY WANT TO KNOW
The Pakistan Government has started an interest-free loan scheme of 75000-500000 for students and needy citizens of Pakistan. It gives you 3 years of time for easy installments. You can easily build up the business and help your family. To register online for ehsaas 75000 pkr you can visit the loan center or ppaf.org.pk for the years 2023-204. This ehsaas Nojwan Loan holds the potential to uplift individuals, families, and communities