The government of Pakistan along with the collaboration of PSPA has started the Ehsaas Sila E Fun Program program for the talented, poor, and elderly citizens. It is a helping hand for people above 50 age owing some specific skills. These skills could be things like making art, playing music, or creating things with your hands.
If you have served in your field for more than 25 years and are now in your late 50’s then must apply for this program. You can do online registration by visiting the following 8171 web portal. Simply click the button below and enter your CNIC for online registration. You can also check the online status for the registration.
Ehsaas Sila E Fun Program 2023-2024
Facing poverty, especially at your elderly age is not easy. At a young age, you were a renowned artist. But now a bit older, maybe around 50 years or more. You still have those amazing skills, but life might be a bit tougher when it comes to money. This is where the Sila E Fun Program rescues you.
This is for elderly artists and the disabled, who have have monthly income below 15000 rupees. This program will give them a monthly stipend of 5000 rs. This program has already helped a total of 2,034 artists who really needed this support. That’s a big number of people who are now getting the help they deserve through this program.
If you are eligible and want to make your life better then apply today for the Ehsaas Program. Send an SMS to 8171 along with your NADRA number for online registration and online check.
Ehsaas Sila E Fun Program Apply Online
If you are an older artist with amazing skills like painting, singing, or crafting and have served 25 years in your field then welcome to the registration process. Apply for this program online by visiting the 8171 web portal. I will tell you the online process step by step.
- To apply, click the above 8171 web portal link.
- There you will be asked to enter your 13-digit CNIC number.
- Write and click the enter button.
- Within seconds your online status will be displayed on the screen.
- Further proceed according the the mentioned guidelines.
You can also apply by visiting the nearest Ehsaas center along with attested copies of CNIC. Fill out the provided form there for registration. Staff will confirm your registration depending on your eligibility criteria.
So, if you are a skilled artist over 50 years old, do not hesitate to apply online for the Ehsaas Sila-e-Fun program. Your creativity and talent deserve recognition and assistance.
Sila E Fun Program Eligibility Criteria
If you are elderly and want to avail the monthly stipend of 5000 then first must check the eligibility criteria. It is set to make sure that only deserving citizens are applying. To check if you are eligible carefully read the following criteria.
- Age matters, so if you are applying make sure you are an elderly artist above 50 years of age. This means you should have reached 50 age or even more.
- The program is specifically for people who have skills in art, music, crafts, or other creative areas. So, if you have served 25 years in any of these skills then you are right path.
- It is for those who are facing financial crises, so if your monthly income is below 15000 rupees then do apply.
- You need to be a citizen of Pakistan to be eligible for this program.
- Provide all the valid documents that prove your age, your artistic skills, and your financial situation.
- You can also apply if you are disabled.
Holistic Purpose of this Program
The Punjab Social Protection Policy critically analyzed the situation of needy people in Pakistan. This is when they noticed that in nearby countries like India, and Bangladesh elder people are treated well. But here there is no such system that helps the poor artist and disabled. Then they designed this holy cash program in 36 districts of Punjab. It carries the following aims,
- Many people have special talents in areas like art, music, and crafts. These skills contribute to the beauty and culture of a country. The Sila-e-Fun program aims to recognize and appreciate these talents.
- To help financially elderly people who are having big troubles.
- To give aid to the disabled persons.
- It is also giving social protection to these artists who are the heritage of our nation.
Do you have questions about the Sila-e-Fun Program? No worries, you’re not alone. If you need answers or more information, here’s a helpful contact number you can use:
PSPA Helpline: Call 0800-786-786
Feel free to dial this number if you have any doubts, concerns, or queries about the Program.