To make life easy for orphans, the Pakistani government announced the Dar ul Pass Ehsaas Program. It is well wisher hand for those who have lost their parents. It gives a safe home, education, and a bright future to the kids who are orphans and between the ages of 4-6. They live, learn, and grow under soft hands as they are cared for in the Ehsaas Humqadam Program.
To register yourself for this program visit the 8171 web portal today. It gives a secure future to the kids who are alone in this world. It is a shining light for kids who don’t have moms and dads to look after them.
Send your CNIC number to 8171 to check the eligibility and confirm registration. Imran Khan has started this under the flagship of Benazir Income Support which promised to give 25000 rupees to beneficiaries. It is a promise to care for these special kids, to give them a chance to discover their talents.
Ehsaas Dar ul Pass Program Check NADRA Online
Pakistan’s Dar-ul-Ehsaas Program shines as a beacon of hope for orphans. This is a special program for young girls and boys that gives them care and opportunity. It provides financial assistance for educational opportunities to the kids. Now those kids are not alone in the hurdles of this world. We have got them a safe shelter.
Pakistan Bait-ul-Maal is making great efforts in running these orphanages. Till now 51 centers have been built all around the country by Benazir Income Support. Other than orphans it also takes care of the poor families or the widows. If they are struggling alone then they are welcome to take shelter here.
The PM ensures a stipend of rupees 25000 to the beneficiaries. So if you think you or someone else is eligible for this program then apply online today. Send an SMS to 8171 to check online registration. It is a ladder to a brighter future for the kids who are all alone in this cruel world.
Likewise, you can also apply for the Ehsaas Panahgah Program which gives shelter to citizens who are in travel or in other cities.
Dar-ul-Pass Registration AND Online Check
Nothing could be more graceful than serving humanity and this is what BISP has been doing for years. This ehsaas program is purely for orphans so they can get a safe shelter for them. There they learn, grow, and try to win the world under safe hands. So here we are going to guide you through the registration process.
- To get registered first you need to check your eligibility.
- Visit the 8171 web portal through the button below!
- Enter your 13-digit NADRA account number.
- Press enter
- Within seconds your status will appear on the screen.
To proceed you can follow the instructions given to you. This is the easiest way to check the online registration and status. You can also SMS to 8171.
Eligibility Criteria FOR Ehsaas Dar ul Pass Program
Because the government cares for its people care centers are formed. Till now there are 51 orphanages in the country run by Bait ul Mall. They are serving many kids from the age of 4-6 years. Another name for the children’s safe house is Dar ul Pass Centers. However certain criteria are set by BISP to make sure aid is reaching only to the needy.
For Orphan Children
The heart of the Dar-ul-Ehsaas Program beats for orphaned children who lack the care of parents or a family structure. It will always prefer the orphaned kids from ages 4-6 years.
To be considered for admission into the program, the child’s age should fall within the range of 4 to 6 years. This is to give early nourishment to kids.
It is dedicated to uplifting families with financial crises.
A woman who is working all on her own and lost her husband is eligible to fit in this program.
BISP has also decided to give rupees 25000 to the needy beneficiaries. Kids can have a secure and safe future with the courtesy of Bait ul Mal. It is just a small effort to make many lives better.
Benefits to Beneficiaries OF Dar ul Pass Program
The staff at the center is trying their best to give a healthy lifestyle to kids. They are giving the following commodities to the beneficiaries.
- Nourished and good food is served by the program. It ensures that every individual under its care has access to sufficient food, promoting good health and well-being.
- Health concerns are met with attention and care within the Dar-ul-Ehsaan Program. With qualified doctors and nurses on board, proper medical assistance is given.
- The program extends educational opportunities by providing schools where children can learn and continue their studies.
- A healthy life is a good life. Beneficiaries are encouraged to stay active and fit, not only for physical well-being but also for building personal growth.
- The program goes beyond the basics, offering activities such as arts, crafts, and hobbies.
- The program ensures that beneficiaries have suitable attire, helping them feel confident and respected.
- It provides secure and comfortable living spaces, offering a sense of belonging and safety.
Apply for Dar-ul-Ehsaas Program Online
You can apply online for this program by following the given steps.
- The first thing involved in the application is the Registration form. Fill it with guidance and submit it along with the following documents.
- You need to submit the certificates. These could include proof of identity, age verification, and other documents that verify the applicant’s status and needs.
- One of the critical documents in the application is the official death certificate of the applicant’s father.
The program has the following clear vision,
- Providing Skills Training and Vocational Development
- Promoting Emotional Well-being through Assistance
- School and university education
- Safe shelters
YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW
Ehsaas Dar-ul-Pass is for orphans, the needy, and widows. The government of Pakistan is giving shelter and a safe place to the poor in collaboration with BISP. You can register yourself by sending an SMS to 8171. Also, check the status online for the Ehsaas program by visiting the Ehsaas 8171 web portal. You can check the eligibility for Ahsaas 2023 from the official site.